| Contact Speaking Event Planners Mike's Blog Partners Home |
About the Reader
I don't write to readers. I write to small business owners and business professionals who don't have time to read "real" books. They are too busy running their businesses, managing their relationships and trying to make a difference in the world.
I write to people who:
I am not like most writers. I am not concerned with how many books I sell. In fact, if you would like a copy of any of my books, but you're not sure you want to pay for it, contact me and I will send you one.*
- Want to start and finish a book in the same day.
- Simply want solutions.
- Would rather do something to grow their business than read about it.
- Take risks in order to create the life they want
- Will not sacrifice everything they have worked so hard for.
- Prefer to do things on their own terms and schedules.
- Commit to business and personal success understanding they can have both.
When you've completed one of my books:
I don't want you thinking about what a great writer I am;
I want you thinking about the Great Business you are creating.
I don't want you thinking about how good the book was;
I want you to experience transformation through information and implementation.
"There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently that which should not be done at all." ~ Peter Drucker
"Except trying to become efficient at something you shouldn't be doing at all." ~ Michael J. Stone
My books are not literary genius. I know that. If you've read one, you know that too. They are not designed to be. They are designed to be effective.
They are: (In most cases.) ·
Success through the success of otherssm
- Easy to read. One can expect to read most of them from cover-to-cover in less than a day.
- Filled with Action Steps
- Jam-packed with resources
- Related to small business success
- Produce Immediate Results
Selling books, Leading Seminars, delivering Keynote speeches, adding new clients; none of these things contribute to my success. My success is only measured by the number of business owners that I can help Build a Better Workforce to make more money by working less by creating the kind of work force people want to be a part of. The kind of workforce clients and customers rave about.
My business does not exist for my benefit. It exists to serve the people I am meant to serve. My success can only be measured by your success.
More than a 70% fail rate
No one is supposed to hate their jobs. Yet, according to the 2013 Gallup Management Journal Survey on Engagement, less than 30% are actively engaged in the work they do. At best, that represents a 70% Fail Rate. Unfortunately, these numbers don't take turnover into consideration. If you experience high-turnover, you could be looking at close to a 90% Fail rate.
Can you afford these kinds of failure rates?
A Brighter Future
It is my vision to create a mini-culture of small business utopia. A place where your vision is joyfully fulfilled through service to those you are meant to serve.
- Unwavering Loyalty from employees and clients.
- Top performing employees that understand and share your vision
- Opportunistic Leadership identifying unmet needs of best clients
- Peak Productivity culture that recognizes true happiness comes from meaningful results
- Inspirational Story telling that brings memorable experiences and meaning to work.
- Authentic fulfillment of your personal connection to the work you do and the people you are meant to serve.
*One book per person, address or company. Does not include Home Study Guides. Shipping and Handling fees may apply.
Contact Info Speaking Event Planners Mike's Blog Partners Home